|author||Ingo Molnar <email@example.com>||2008-06-25 12:23:59 +0200|
|committer||Ingo Molnar <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2008-06-25 12:23:59 +0200|
Merge branch 'linus' into core/softirqtip-core-softirq-2008-06-25_10.23_Wed
Diffstat (limited to 'include/linux/tty_driver.h')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/include/linux/tty_driver.h b/include/linux/tty_driver.h
index 59f1c0bd8f9c..d2a003586761 100644
@@ -27,8 +27,7 @@
* This routine is called by the kernel to write a series of
* characters to the tty device. The characters may come from
* user space or kernel space. This routine will return the
- * number of characters actually accepted for writing. This
- * routine is mandatory.
+ * number of characters actually accepted for writing.
* Optional: Required for writable devices.
@@ -134,7 +133,7 @@
* This routine notifies the tty driver that it should hangup the
* tty device.
- * Required:
+ * Optional:
* void (*break_ctl)(struct tty_stuct *tty, int state);