Diffstat (limited to 'sound/drivers/pcm-indirect2.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/sound/drivers/pcm-indirect2.c b/sound/drivers/pcm-indirect2.c
index 3c93c23e4883..e73fafd761b3 100644
@@ -264,7 +264,7 @@ snd_pcm_indirect2_playback_transfer(struct snd_pcm_substream *substream,
if (diff < -(snd_pcm_sframes_t) (runtime->boundary / 2))
diff += runtime->boundary;
/* number of bytes "added" by ALSA increases the number of
- * bytes which are ready to "be transfered to HW"/"played"
+ * bytes which are ready to "be transferred to HW"/"played"
* Then, set rec->appl_ptr to not count bytes twice next time.
rec->sw_ready += (int)frames_to_bytes(runtime, diff);
@@ -330,7 +330,7 @@ snd_pcm_indirect2_playback_transfer(struct snd_pcm_substream *substream,
/* copy bytes from intermediate buffer position sw_data to the
* HW and return number of bytes actually written
* Furthermore, set hw_ready to 0, if the fifo isn't empty
- * now => more could be transfered to fifo
+ * now => more could be transferred to fifo
bytes = copy(substream, rec, bytes);
rec->bytes2hw += bytes;