|author||Joachim Foerster <JOFT@gmx.de>||2007-11-05 15:48:36 +0100|
|committer||Jaroslav Kysela <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2008-01-31 17:29:15 +0100|
[ALSA] [ML403-AC97CR] Fix capture/periodic overrun bug
We have to do fairly accurate counting of the minimal periods, instead of being lazy and just setting the number to zero as soon as one period elapses. Signed-off-by: Joachim Foerster <JOFT@gmx.de> Signed-off-by: Takashi Iwai <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Kysela <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'sound/drivers/ml403-ac97cr.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/sound/drivers/ml403-ac97cr.c b/sound/drivers/ml403-ac97cr.c
index 22223152a347..c76a24e337f9 100644
@@ -28,11 +28,9 @@
* accesses to a minimum, because after a variable amount of accesses, the AC97
* controller doesn't raise the register access finished bit anymore ...
- * - Capture support works - basically, but after ~30s (with rates > ~20kHz)
- * ALSA stops reading captured samples from the intermediate buffer and
- * therefore a overrun happens - ATM I don't know what's wrong.
* - Playback support seems to be pretty stable - no issues here.
+ * - Capture support "works" now, too. Overruns don't happen any longer so often.
+ * But there might still be some ...